Provincial capital of Ontario. A metropolis which is vibrant for its multicultural atmosphere, the vast entertainment options, its financial strength, and its lake shore alongside Lake Ontario’s. A dynamic city with many impressive skyscrapers and with the CN Tower crowning its skyline. Safe and clean with endless parks, recreational and cultural venues and lots of green space with trails, ideal for both, summer & winter sports.
Learning English in Toronto has never been so much fun. With a central location, top university premises, and an experienced team of counselors, the summer is all set for you to come to Canada to learn and play.
- ¨Toronto is a big city and the camp was in the middle of it, so we are in the middle of the action all the time. I liked a lot the different games and also the festivals in the parks.¨
Cristina Nestacescu – Romania
- “The camp was ok. It was hard in english at first, but at the end i was more confident. I enjoyed the trip to Niagara. Also, I met really cool people I will certainly miss.”
Penelope Malakis – Greece
- ¨I had a great time. My cousin and I traveled together and spend three weeks and we got to explore museums and parks in Toronto. My cousin has already sigened up.¨
Nando Juárez – Guanajuato, Mexico
- We receive campers from over 25 different nationalities every summer.
- The camp is an accredited member of OCA Ontario Camps Association.
Location: Toronto, Ontario. Canada.
Premises: Residence University of Toronto – Campers enjoy of fully equipped and comfortable suites at the Residence of University of Toronto located in one the city’s central neighborhoods.
- English Course
- Arts & Crafts
- Ping pong
- Indoor Sports
- Talent show
- Volley ball
- Group Sports
- Olympics Games
- Field Sports
- Drama Games
Welcoming Airport: International Pearson Airport CODE> YYZ
2017 Session Dates:
- July 2nd – 15th
- July 16th – 29th
- July 30th – August 12th
- Aug 13th – 26th
- Full Program
- Full Room & Board
- Airport Shuttle
- Medical Coverage
- Travel Insurance
- All Equipment & Material
Does not Inlcude:
- Air Fares
- Visa processing Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Laundry Expenses
- Register On Line-
- Make sure to read all Terms & Conditions and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Submit the On Line Registration Form below, and one of our firndely representatives will contact you shortly after in order to confirm your succesful pre-booking and to forward you further information in regards to the rest of the Registration Process. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions you might have.
- Deposit & Cancellation Insurance-
- You will receive a Memorandm of Understanding
- You will be required yo pay the deposit plus the cancellation insurance fee, which amounts to a total of US – $350
- The deposit is deducted from the Program’s Fee.
- The Insurance allows you to cancel up to 14 days prior to the start of the program, with refunds up to 90%.
- Acceptance Letter & Info Package
- You will receive an invitation for a brief interview via skype.
- We will deliver to you the acceptance letter (specially important if the camper requires a Visa to be admisable in Canada)
- We will provide you with an information package and a useful handbook with tips and hints.
- We will put you in direct contact with the Campsite Manager so you can coordinate arrival plans, fill out and sign forms.
Full Immersion English Camp
Learn and practice with native speakers to maximize your learning experience in a friendly and fun environment. Offered in Basic and Intermediate levels, focusing on 4 different components: reading, writing, conversation and comprehension. A placement evaluation is made during the first day at camp.
Same Program as ESL Camp, with 2 extra hrs of English courses, taken from camp activities period.
+ US $200