Muskoka leadership Camp
This program offers the opportunity to receive advanced training and certification on outdoor education. Including a 1 week long canoe trip through Algonquin Provincial Park, group challenges and leadership skills development.
- Participants focus on the acquisition and development of skills in Camp™s main program areas.
- A significant amount of time is devoted to developing skills in canoeing, kayaking (including white water, which culminates in an optional day trip to the Gull River, swimming and lifesaving, sailing, archery, climbing, and arts & crafts.
- Participants devote a significant portion of the program to developing outdoor living skills, culminating in a seven day canoe trip in Ontario™s world renowned Algonquin Provincial Park.
- The trip gives each participant the opportunity to learn more about the preparation, organization and leadership of a canoe trip while gaining an appreciation for the outdoors.
This camp is located in the Muskoka Region, province of Ontario, a 2hr drive north of Toronto. Muskoka is a very famous region due to its beautiful and peaceful lakes and forests.
Camp is located between two of these lakes, in a campsite of about 20 acres.
Camp area is comprised of spectacular wilderness set in the heart of the rugged Muskoka woods. The area surrounding the Camp includes two lakes: Clear Lake and Saw Lake. Beyond the Camp lies thousands of acres of Crown Land, providing campers and visitors with tremendous opportunities for hiking and canoe tripping experiences.
Cabins of 6 -8 and up to 12 campers, distributed by gender and age.
Campers are accommodated in clean, well-ventilated cabins with bunk beds. Most cabins have a large picture window overlooking Clear Lake. Cabins are located close to private showers and flush toilets.
Every cabin counts with bunk beds and mats. Every camper must bring its own sheets and sleeping bag.
- Main Lodge (Dinning Hall)
- Health centre.
- Creative Arts Building.
- Leadership Village.
- Swim Area at the lake.
- Sailing Area.
- Canoeing Area.
- 3 Campfire places.
- Tennis Courts.
- Field sports area.
- Archery Range.
- Climbing & Vertical Playground area.
- Beach Volleyball court.
- Low Ropes Course.
- Tree House.
Arts & Crafts
Field sport games
|Leadership Camp||16-18||July – August||4 weeks||Muskoka||Ontario||Toronto – Pearson Intl. Airport|
An amazing opportunity to learn, live and love! My eyes have been opened to a dramatically different reality after taking part in this indescribably great camp.Josh McGrevor - Australia
For any questions regarding our pricing plans above, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Not exactly what you are looking for?
Take a look at these other options:
VANCOUVER LEADERSHIP CAMP
West coast nature's exploration expedition! The quest is about to start.Tell me more about it!
MUSKOKA summer CAMP
Forest, lakes, campfires and endless entertainment awaiting for you!Tell me more about it!
OTTAWA LANGUAGE CAMP
English, festivals & lots of summer fun in Canada's capital city!Take me there