Montreal is the largest city in the province of Quebec. It was founded on an island in the Saint Lawrence River at the foot of the hill with the same name: Mount Royal. This up-beat urban center has a wide diversity of lively neighborhoods, from avant-garde galleries, to world-class restaurants, plenty of parks and public spaces. A city with nearly 2 million inhabitants who are very friendly. English and French are both well spoken. During winter it offers a great array of winter sports. No doubt, Montreal is a year-round tourist attraction and a winter wonderland during the cold season.
Looking for a fun, entertaining, international and well reputed summer camp in Montreal? Look no further! Here is your best option to study english or french in a fun way, practice lots of sports, take part in artistic workshops, and explore Montreal and its surroundings.
- ¨A perfect choice. My daughter loves modern art dance, my son loves soccer and my youngest is into learning french. We found all at one same camp.¨
Silvana Arismendi, mother of Lara, Tom & Marion – Lugano, Switzerland
- “The kids liked it. We travelled around Montreal and Quebec city while the kids enjoyed all the different games, excursions and of course camping.”
Igor Petrovich, father of Sasha – Saint Petersbourg, Russia
- “For all that matters, going to camp is something that the world needs more of. I truly believe that camps like this can certainly positive impact anyone.”
Mateo de Sousa – Bahia, Brasil
- “Me and my friend from school decided to go together. We met other girls from different countries and made new friends, but she and I we remain best friends at school.”
Fatima Guatavita – Rio do Janeiro
- “I met wonderful people and had so much fun. The many activities at night were my favourite. I became good friends with my counselor and hopefully I’ll see her again.”
Lila McCarthy – USA
Art, Sports & Language Camp
A magnificent combination of summer games, activities / excursions. The mission of this camp is to promote self-awareness in society through diverse artistic, linguistic methods and also through sports. As well, to help develop in every camper his/her creativity skills. Campers learn, explore, and get to love our planet at the same time they make friends and enjoy a fantastic summer time. Learn and practice a wide variety of sports and a different language (english, french or spanish), develop your artistic skills, and have a blast of fun. Furthermor, explore Canada’s cultural diversity and the beauties of Montreal, meet people from all over the world, live an unforgettable summer!
We provide many different educational and fun programs to fit your children’s profile. We also offer amazing athletic activities and organized games, evening cultural and recreational outings, as well as weekend excursions. All these activities are offered with the one objective of developing your children’s cognitive, interpersonal and motor skills, leadership and team work. Native French and English speaking counselors, highly trained. University students with previous experience working with children and youth. All staff has 1st aid certification.
Location: Montreal, Quebec. Canada.
Premises: Campers are accommodated in clean, well-ventilated suites at the McGill University residence complex of the prestigious 25 acres of prime facilites at John Abbott College in the West Island of Montreal. Provided with bunk beds. most suites have a large picture window overlooking the river. Suites have their own private showers and toilets.
Every camper must bring its own sheets and sleeping bag.
- Main Lodge (Dinning Hall)
- Health centre.
- Creative Arts Building.
- Leadership Village.
- Swim Area at the lake.
- Sailing Area.
- Canoeing Area.
- 3 Campfire places.
- Field sports area.
- Climbing & Vertical Playground area.
- Beach Volleyball court.
- Low Ropes Course.
- Tree House.
- Arts & Crafts
- Ping pong
- Indoor Sports Talent show
- Volley ball
- Group Sports Olympics Games
- Music Kayaking
- Field Sports
- Drama Games Climbing
- High-ropes Swimming
Welcoming Airport: Montreal Pierre Elliott-Trudeau International Airport CODE> YUL
2019 Session Dates:
- July 1st – 14th
- July 15th – 28th
- July 29th – August 11th
- Aug 12th – 25th
- Full Program
- Full Room & Board
- Airport Shuttle
- Medical Coverage
- Travel Insurance
- All Equipment & Material
Does not Inlcude:
- Air Fares
- Visa processing Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Laundry Expenses
- Register On Line–
- Make sure to read all Terms & Conditions and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Submit the On Line Registration Form below, and one of our friendly representatives will contact you shortly after in order to confirm your succesful pre-booking and to forward you further information in regards to the rest of the Registration Process. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions you might have.
- Deposit & Cancellation Insurance–
- You will receive a Memorandm of Understanding
- You will be required yo pay the deposit plus the cancellation insurance fee, which amounts to a total of US – $350
- The deposit is deducted from the Program’s Fee.
- The Insurance allows you to cancel up to 14 days prior to the start of the program, with refunds up to 90%.
- Acceptance Letter & Info Package–
- You will receive an invitation for a brief interview via skype.
- We will deliver to you the acceptance letter (specially important if the camper requires a Visa to be admisable in Canada)
- We will provide you with an information package and a useful handbook with tips and hints.
- We will put you in direct contact with the Campsite Manager so you can coordinate arrival plans, fill out and sign forms.
The program is the same as the Art, Sports & Language Camp, with an extensive Language course that runs 20hrs. / week.